Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Payment and/or your signature constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Following receipt of your booking form and/or payment, Henley Cricket Club will send you an email to confirm your booking. If an email address is not available a letter will be sent.
- Additional charges may be added to any credit card booking
- Henley Cricket Club will notify You 24 hours in advance if a coach is unable to attend a session, and no cover can be sorted. Neither Henley Cricket Club nor any of its staff nor persons involved with the organisation of the ‘Henley Cricket Club’ accepts liability for any losses or additional expenses incurred by any participant or their parents or guardians due to injury or sickness, strikes, war or any other cause beyond their control, whilst at the ‘Henley Cricket Club’.
- Cancellations to any winter academy sessions, master classes or other indoor sessions, caused by adverse weather conditions will not result in any refunds. A replacement session will be organised by Henley Cricket Club at a suitable location. If this session can’t be attended Henley Cricket Club will not be liable for any refund.
- Henley Cricket Club reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
- If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to Henley Cricket Club then they should contact the office by phone, email or written post. The parent or guardian will be contacted within 72 hours of the complaint being lodged, but the complaints procedure may take up to 2 weeks. A full and detailed copy of our complaints procedure is available to parents or guardians on request.
- Full payment must be received a minimum or 2 weeks prior to the start of any course, failure to do so can result in the loss of the place on the course as well as a loss of payment.
* Please note that refunds or transfers to be issued due to injury need to be supported by an official doctors certificate confirming that the participants physical health is no longer suitable to take part in the remaining sessions.
By making payment and/or signing the booking/consent form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed within the booking and have custody and control of him/ her and you confirm that:
- You have read and accept all of our terms and conditions.
- You accept that we will only administer prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler, to your child during the camp with your verbal and written consent at the start of the Academy.
- You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident requires it.
- You accept that there is an inherent risk of injury in our cricket programme.
- You irrevocably consent to: your child’s participation in their cricket programme, your child being photographed whilst at the ‘Henley Cricket Club’, and that such photographs can be used in future promotional material produced by ‘Henley Cricket Club’, and data relating to your child collected by ‘Henley Cricket Club’ in connection with the ‘Henley Cricket Club’ being used for the purposes of associated promotion with ‘Henley Cricket Club’.
- You accept that you must inform us on the application form that your child suffers from anaphylaxis. We will then follow the procedure we have in place for this.
- You consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident.
Sports Equity Monitoring
Whilst it is not compulsory that this section is completed, the following paragraph explains why it is important.
Sport can and does play a major role in promoting the inclusion of all groups in society. However, inequalities have traditionally existed in sport, particularly in relation to gender, race and disability. Sport England is committed to promoting and developing sports equity, which is about fairness in sport, equality of access, recognising inequalities and taking steps to address them. By monitoring the profile of young people in sports clubs, national governing bodies of sport and Sport England can identify any issues relating to under representation of different groups and can together develop strategies to ensure that all young people have the opportunity in the future to develop and progress in sport.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another third party in the future.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name(trading name) client names, surveyor names
- Your address, your client address, surveyors address
- Your phone number, your clients phone numbers, surveyor phone numbers
- Your email address, your client email address, surveyor email address.
- While you may supply your credit card details to make a purchase, this transaction is handled by Google Checkout/Worlpay, The Company does not have sight of this information at any stage. Nor do we store this information.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you in your Microsite account settings. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.